• The student demonstrates a sound understanding of primary and secondary target-language materials [provided pdf];
• The student made extensive and pertinent use of these materials in the final paper [e.g., discussed terms used in the primary texts of the target language, or bolstered or enhanced arguments using secondary sources];
• The student provided direct quotations from and engagement with these sources, providing original text and translations;
• The student provided the original written form alongside the romanized one for all words taken from the East Asian Language used in the paper, including titles of texts, general terms, and names of individuals or places
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers