Description of Assignment:
CHAPTER 4 in the book
Study the Four Noble Truths in your chapter.
Next, read the website, The Four Noble Truths (http://www.buddhanet.net/4noble.htm)
Then, think of a situation when you or another person caused or was harmed by suffering, anxiety, depression, unhappiness, rejection, jealousy, anger, frustration, etc.
1. To begin the exercise, first consider briefly explaining the situation or scenario leading to your suffering or to the suffering of another person.
2. Then, move through each Noble Truth and relate it to your situation.
3. Finally, after processing all Noble Truths, describe your newly acquired observations on reality or on the Buddhist philosophy or psychology of overcoming desire and suffering.
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers