10. A coin-operated drink machine was designed to discharge a mean of 6 ounces of coffee per cup. Suppose that we want to carry out a hypothesis test to see if the true mean discharge differs from 6 . State the null hypothesis H0 and the alternative hypothesis H1 that we would use for this test.H0 : H1 :
6. The standard deviation of test scores on a certain achievement test is 11.5. A random sample of 90 scores on this test had a mean of 75.3. Based on this sample, find a 90% confidence interval for the true mean of all scores. Then give its lower limit and upper limit.Carry your intermediate computations to at least three decimal places. Round your answers to one decimal place. (If necessary, consult a list of formulas.)Lower limit:Upper limit:
In what way do contemporary artists consider issues of national and cultural identity? What are their strategies for calling traditional divisions into question through their art? Use at least two art examples to support your post.
Should be 75-150 words in length.
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
Music and dance are similar because both are able to communicate ideas and emotions without the use of words. In the absence of a vocal part, musicians create sounds that evoke certain emotions. Composers and performers do this through different elements of music like melody, harmony, and rhythm. Dancers can also communicate emotions, ideas, or even a story through their movements, and these movements are often tied to musical elements like rhythm.
Imagine that you are composing a ballet. Pick an emotion that you want to show the audience. Describe how you would use certain elements of music to create the sounds of that emotion. How would you choreograph the dancers to align with your musical ideas?
3 Why do you think the movie focuses so much on Mozart’s operas? What were some innovations that Mozart made to opera? (you may have to do some internet research to answer this question.)
Which, if any, do you find refreshing or inspiring? Share you thoughts with your classmates. Answer in 2-3 finished sentenced. Worth 8 points.
1. In six or seven sentences, describe your three sources and their relevance for your project, and discuss your process for finding and choosing them.
Identify when to use architecture representation diagrams and communication flows. Define and illustrate when decomposing of architecture would be used. Provide an example of architecture risk assessment and threat modeling.
6. Using variations in SIZE, DENSITY, and ORIENTATION, draw the following: [2 pt each]
Textures that EXPAND ACTIVELY in space in various sizes and density
Textures that CONTRACT and RECEDE in space in various sizes and density
2. Draw an example of a simulated texture creating illusion of space (Trompe L’oeil) and write down the surface that it is simulating. [4 pt]