1. Identify three major similarities and differences between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells.
Click here to enter text.
2. Where is the DNA housed in a prokaryotic cell? Where is it housed in a eukaryotic cell?
3. Identify three structures which provide support and protection in a eukaryotic cell.
. Explain how generations are defined in the American society and describe the criteria or principles used to define generations.
2. Why do some social scientists view the elderly in the contemporary American society as a social problem that needs to be investigated and understood?
3. Explain how Covid-19 is considered a disease that divides the American society.
4. How do aspects of diversity such as age, gender, ethnicity, race, class, etc. affect our health condition and the way we use/access medical care?
5. Compare and/or contrast the challenges faced by and hence the struggles of people with disabilities and other marginalized groups in the US?
6. Explain how or why distribution of health and illness mirror that of wealth and power.
7. Based on the data analyzed by Paul Hsu and David E. Hayes‑Bautista (posted in Canvas), describe the COVID – 19 rate patterns in California’s diverse populations and explain why this is the case.
Please label each (W1-5) and question number. Have it plagarism free with report pls