QEP Assignment 2: Many poor and working-class families dream of living in the suburbs, believing their children will have the opportunity to attend better schools, will have access to non-dead-end jobs, and to escape from the looming threat of urban violence. Consequently, their children will have a better chance of being successful in life. However, many suburbanites balk at the prospect of government-subsidized housing in their neighborhoods. They fear that when poor people move next door crime, drugs, blight, bad public schools and higher taxes inevitably follow. They worry that the value of their homes will fall and the image of their town will suffer. 50 Points
• Prepare an essay that addresses the following:
• Does your neighborhood shape who you are? Explain
• Would you be a different person if you grew up someplace else? Explain
• Should suburbs be mandated to rewrite their zoning laws and allow a “fair share” of affordable housing? Why or Why Not?
• Your paper must be at least 1000 words (+/- 2 pages).
• Please double-space your paper and use standard 12 point font.
• Make sure to proofread your paper before submitting.
• Please follow APA format when referencing information from outside sources.
• Please include your word count at the end of your assignment.
-Headings: Title, Introduction, Background, Data, Analysis, Conclusion
-About 4-5 sentences per paragraph
-About 18 words per sentence
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!