In one to two sentences, answer the following question: Based on the description in the article Making Asian American Women Visible: The Joy Luck Club, what influence might Tan’s novel, and similar artifacts, have on broader American culture? Can you think of another artifact that has had a similar impact?
Identify possible ways that inmates may try to use a personal traumatic experience you have had to manipulate you.
Create a scenario to describe one of these situations.
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® Presentation including the following:
· Summarize the manipulation scenario.
· Develop a plan for how to maintain boundaries in this situation.
· Explain possible obstacles in setting and maintaining these boundaries.
· Identify ethical and legal consequences to not maintaining boundaries in this situation.
Include a minimum of two sources.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
Bottom of Form
Determine strategies for maintaining boundaries for interpersonal relationships with diverse clients in the correctional setting.
How can employees avoid being manipulated by an inmate? What changes do you think you would need to make in your life to make sure an inmate does not manipulate you?
– What barriers can hamper family practitioners in intervening/advocating in the community on behalf of their clients? Provide answers that would apply to advocacy on both the macro (community) and micro (client-specific) levels. ( 250 words )
– In your own words, describe the processes of introjection, projective identification, and collusion. Include your assessment of when (in time) they occur, if they are conscious or unconscious processes, and how some may manifest in the adult years. ( 250 words )
14. What kinds of stage entertainment became popular after the Civil War?
15. Who was the most important composer of concert band music in the late 1800’s?
What three traits does his music share with Stephen Foster and George M. Cohan?
13. How did ragtime change the way African American composers viewed their own music?
Who was Bessie Smith? What style of music is associated with her and what are 3 contributions she made to popular music?
How did James Reese Europe influence popular music? What dance did he help popularize?
10. What are the three main sources of popular music? What did each contribute to the popular sound?
What were both positive and negative contributions of the minstrel show in American life and popular song? (at last 2 each!)
How did the influence of minstrel shows carry over into American popular entertainment AFTER the shows were no longer popular?